So a busy week of painting and I've managed to finish the small archer unit. I'll want to add to this but at the moment I only had eight models. Turning two of them into four:
So that just leaves the eight horse archers as my challenge for this month. As I said earlier, I'm going to go through each step as I paint these figures from start to finish but I'll leave that for another post when I've completed them. So far the horses and bases are done and the riders are in bits as I clean them up.
I also finished the chariots but haven't taken a picture of that. What I will do is when the horse archers are done I'll take a group shot of all the units complete so far.
So that's it for this week. Some of the x gamers are going to start playing with the figures done so far and maybe one or two that aren't, to start to get a feel for how they will work. The points limit has been set at 1200, so I'll have to add a couple of things as well as the stuff I've already done.
I'll put a post up after the game of how they did.