Sunday 26 April 2015

Guildball - The beautiful game

So, I'm going to try this blogging thing again.

And I'll start with a new game - Guildball. What a fantastic game. Its the unnatural child of Bloodbowl and Malifaux. Two teams of six players meet on the field of battle to kick a ball about and beat the crap out of your rivals.

I backed this in the Kickstarter last year and I think its the best one I've been involved in. Its just demoed at Salute to great enthusiasm and looks like the team behind it have the right motivation and energy to make it a winner.

So, as this is mainly a painting blog here are my efforts:

I give you the Alchemists


And the Fishermen

4 comments:

  1. Those look fantastic Craig. How does the game play?

    I was somewhat amazed to see your blog at the top of my feed though. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its one of the best new games I've come across. The rules are well thought out and straight forward. You have six named players, each with their own abilities. You win by scoring 12 points through a combination of taking players out and scoring goals. Once the game begins there is no reset. Each time a goal is scored it is just thrown back onto the field

    If any of you guys are interested in a game, let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good grief, it's you! Those are very nice.

    Would like to give that a try sometime, no idea when though...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Give me a shout. More than happy to oblige.

    ReplyDelete